Before contacting ARIANNE Relocation about contributing to our blog, please review our Guest Blogging policies.
- ARIANNE is interested fresh, original content that relates to the business of Canadian relocation. That includes articles pertaining to Canadian immigration issues, Canadian business trends, Canadian social and cultural matters. We generally are not interested in stories that are overtly political or are potentially divisive or incendiary.
- We expect guest blogs to be very well written, in accordance with English writing standards (British, American and Canadian English are all acceptable, so long as they are consistent.)
- Preferred length is 300-1000 words, but exceptions can be made for blogs that are especially interesting or well written.
- Guest blogs should not be blatantly self-promotional. Our editors will be the judge of that.
- Guest blogs are allowed to include one link in their byline or author bio, and up to three outbound links within the body of the article.
- NO AFFILIATE LINKS are allowed in guest blogs.
- ARIANNE reserves the right to add one or two inbound links to our own site, or to other related articles on our blog, if the guest blogger has not already done so.
- Guest blogs should include at least one high-quality image, which must be attributed as necessary.
- Please do not be offended if our editor suggests changes to your article.
- Before submitting an article, please contact us with a brief introduction, a quick summary of your idea, and links to 2 or 3 writing samples. You can send that straight to our editor or use the form on the right.