Working Holiday Visa

Published the Monday 11 May 2015 by at 13:06 in Administrative, Canada, Immigration, Locations, Topics, Travel, | No comment .

If you are a young adult who wants to discover Canada, the working holiday visa is made for you! Applying for a study permit or a work permit is really difficult and even more if you are young, and we’re not even talking about permanent residency… The working holiday visa program can really be the best solution for you.

First of all, you have to know that this visa is extremely popular and the number of places by country of origin is limited. It is therefore very important to plan it ahead and apply as soon as possible. But before applying you may want to know what exactly this visa is. It allows you to discover Canada for a period of 12 to 24 months depending on your country. During this time you will have the right to work in Canada to pay for your housing and life expenses. It is a great way to discover the country completely, meet people, and make life experiences!


To apply, there are certain conditions. First, you need to be citizen of one of the 32 countries that offer Working Holiday Visa for the Canada (you will find a list of these countries here) and be between 18 and 35 years old. Then you will have to gather all the required documents like your passport, your résumé among others.  You can apply online by creating an account, filling forms, and send it to the government. You will be put on a waiting list while your file is being exanimate, and if you fulfill the conditions and places are still available you will be noticed and receive your visa!

The Working Holiday program is in great demand since a few years and is getting harder to get, victim of his popularity. But if you really are motivated it can be one of the greatest experiences of your life, so take a chance!

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • viadeo FR