Individuals & Families
If you have the opportunity to relocate to Canada temporarily or permanently, ARIANNE Relocation Canada is here to assist you.
Relocating to a new country or city can be both an exhilarating and challenging adventure for most people. ARIANNE Relocation will accompany and guide families throughout the entire relocation process.
Why do relocating professionals and their families need relocation assistance services in Canada?
- To minimize the stress associated with: moving, finding a new home, understanding new customs, learning a new language, organizing local transportation, etc.
- To save time by benefiting from the inside knowledge and experience of relocation professionals: neighbourhood selection, school selection and enrolment, government paperwork procedures, etc.
- To reduce unnecessary expenses that arise when one is unfamiliar with a new city, country: overpriced and lengthy stays in temporary accommodations, vehicle rentals, meals, etc.
- To ensure that you and your family start off with the guidance and on-going support you need to successfully relocate to Canada.
Our clients find the following services of the utmost importance when relocating to Canada:
- Pre arrival support and guidance
- Temporary accommodation search assistance*
- Home search assistance – rental or purchase*
- Community familiarization assistance
- Educational consulting assistance
- Cultural integration and language assistance
- Government paperwork assistance
- Moving, storage and customs clearance
- Banking and financial services facilitation
For all those reasons, companies are confiding their relocations in and out of Canada to ARIANNE Relocation.
Contact us to learn how ARIANNE Relocation’s team can be of service to you and your organization.
*In the province of Quebec, all real estate/brokerage transactions will be carried out by certified real estate brokers and agents members of ACAIQ. www.acaiq.com